mercoledì 15 dicembre 2021

"Snow much fun" shaker cards with Mama Elephant!

Hi there! 
Time to share these fun shaker cards I made with all Mama Elephant goodies..


These little lambs are having so much fu with their snowball fight and they're in festive outfits: so adorable!!


I colored all the images with copics and inked my scene backgrounds with Distress Inks.
I'm so in love witht his die cut frame, it's stunning: so very pretty!


I chose a combo of glitter and confetti as shaker embellishments.

Supplies:
(Please notice: some of the goodies I used may be out of stock so you can find here below a suggested similar product -thank you!) 



Hope you like these winter cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento