mercoledì 29 dicembre 2021

"You hold my heart" card with Sunny Studio

Hello there!
Today I have a a fun card featuring the Heart Bouquet set by Sunny Studio ..


First of all I die cut all the panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper using the Stitched Rectangle dies.
Then I stamped all the images from the Heart Bouquet set and the Bear Hugs one, colored them with copics and die cut them both out with their coordinated dies. 
I inked the white panel with Distress inks and then stamped my sentiment at the bottom.


I attached little strings to the balloons and glued down all my images into this cute scene with foam adhesive, then I glued my panel to the grey one with more foam adhesive and finally adhered everything into my white cardbase. 




I added little stars confetti to my scene and also a little heart near my sentiment and this card is ready to make someone's day! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!


Or shop your favorites at Simon Says Stamp *HERE*

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento