venerdì 17 dicembre 2021

"Merry and Bright" cards with Mama Elephant!

Happy friday everyone!
Today I'm sharing some more festive cards featuring all Mama Elephant goodies..


These little doggies playing with their snowma are the sweetest ever!


I went for purple, pink and violet colors for the backgrounds and I'm so in love with how they turnedy: YAY for fun and unconventional colors in your crafting! 


I also added a little vellum detail just behind the banner and it looks amazing! Vellum really is a lovely product and adds the prettiest soft details to your designs!

Supplies:
(Please notice: some of the goodies I used may be out of stock so you can find here below a suggested similar product -thank you!) 

 



Hope you like these Holidays cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento