lunedì 13 dicembre 2021

"Mammoth love" winter cards with Mama Elephant!

Hi there and happy monday! 
Can you believe Christmas is just a week away? I'm usually go, go, go with creating for the next festivity and working on design team projects ahead so I rarely enjoy crafting for the season in the right season if you know what I mean! eheh! 
But I'm always taking a few days in December to enjoy my Seasonal crafting so I get to craft with some favorites I don't have usually time to play with.. 

So .. enjoy some bonus projects in the next few days: I had the best time creating with all my Mama Elephant goodies for the Holidays!

Today I'm sharing a couple of winter cards I'm in love with: so cute!


Aww look at these lovely mammoths! 



The background die is also one of my favorites!



I colored all the images with copics and created my sky with Distress Inks.

Supplies:
(Please notice: some of the goodies I used may be out of stock so you can find here below a suggested similar product -thank you!) 



Hope you like these winter cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento