lunedì 20 dicembre 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 115: Happy New Year!

Hi there! 
The new Lawn Fawantics challenge that starts today is all about wishing you a very "Happy New Year".. can you believe next challenge will be in 2022?! Where did the time go?


As we prepare to celebrate the Holiday and then to say good bye to 2021, we wanted to give you a festive insiration board to celebrate 2022!


I was inspired by the bright colors of the festive decorations and all that bling to rock my new Lawn Fawn cheery deer and all its Christmas lights! 


This deer is so adorable! 
It's made out of colorful cardstocks, but I also added some details with my copics.



Lawn Fawn supplies: 



Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento