mercoledì 8 dicembre 2021

Otterly cute festive cards with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there! 
I had so much fun creating my festive unicorn cards inspired by the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge a few days ago, I created some more today, with my otter favorite Lawn Fawn cutie.. ihih!


This time I chose snowflakes and I stretched the layout a bit to include another element in the center: I love this new snowflake die cut so much!


My little otter is colored with copics and I used colored cardstock for all the background snowflakes and the scalloped frame.
And I love this color combo: turquoise, yellow-green and warm pinks go so well together!



Lawn Fawn supplies: 


Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento