sabato 18 dicembre 2021

Mini Christmas wreaths with Pretty Pink Posh!

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing these cute Christmas ornaments I made with all Pretty Pink Posh goodies!






































This winter wreath is so pretty I knew I had to create something special with it so.. I made a little sandwich with foam and cardstock to turn it into the perfect Christmas tree little decor!



I also think this would be so beautiful added to all your Xmas packaging.









Here are all the PPP supplies used: 




Hope you like these Holidays cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento