giovedì 23 dicembre 2021

"Puppy Tree" card with Mama Elephant!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!
Today I'm sharing and adorable Mama Elephant furry festive card .. 


.. look at this adorable puppy tree! OMG so much cuteness!
I love each and every one of these doggies.. I can't even pick a fave.. can you?! Even if the one at the top with its ting out and the little star makes me giggle so much!



I color these cuties with my copics and create dmy background with Distress inks. 
It's a very simple design and I'm sure lots of you came up with it using the same products but since you cancolor all the dogs and the sky in so many different ways it's always fresh! And I can't wait to create more.. I'll may use some watercolors and pencils next time!


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento