mercoledì 22 dicembre 2021

"Happy Holidays" card with SugarPea Designs!

Hello there! 
Today I'm sharing some SugarPea Designs December Mix It Up Challenge Inspiration..



 First of all - how cute is that little BDay doggie?! Oh gosh!
 And here's my take: a lovely clean and simple Happy Holidays card..


Aww this little bear is adorable!
I picked the color combo cause I love this mix of grey, pinks and blues and I had so much fun no line coloring my bear with copics and colorful pencils.


I also used a white gel pen to create my snowy sky and to add little details here and there onto my images.


Supplies: 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento