mercoledì 8 dicembre 2021

12 Tags of Christmas 2021 with Ellen Hutson!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm so happy to join all my crafty friends at Ellen Hutson: the 12 Tags of Christmas event is so much fun!


I was inspired by the Sleigh Ride Christmas carol to create these fun Christmas tags..


Aww look at these lovely Christmas cuties!
First of all I die cut my tags out of dark blue cardstock and added my snow with stencil + stencil paste. I let it aside to dry and then die cut a couple more tags out of white cardstock. I free cut a snowy hill out of them and stamped my setiments.


Then I stamped all my images, colored them with copics and die cut them out with ther coordinated dies. 
I assembled my tags as you see them here with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I added some gold twine at the top, some sparkle with the glitter pen and some details with a white gel pen. 




These are the products I used to make my Christmas tags: 




Hope you like these Christmas tags as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

8 commenti:

  1. super sweet tags - like them both -- TFS

    RispondiElimina
  2. These tags are so sweet! I love the bold backgrounds with your soft color palettes. Perfect!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Darling tags! I love the reindeer and Santa! Great color combos!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Super cute. I love the soft color that you used on the deer as well as the use of the stencil/paste for the background.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Perfect navy background to the cute images.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Wonderful snow filled winter sky backgrounds for your Santa and reindeer!

    RispondiElimina
  7. That navy sky and the scene of both the tags are just adorable!

    RispondiElimina