mercoledì 1 dicembre 2021

A pretty poinsettia festive card with Sunny Studio

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
Today I'm sharing a pretty poinsettia festive card made with all Sunny Studio goodies..


First of all I die cut all my stitched panels out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the All is bright 6x6 paper using the Stitched Rectangle dies




Then I die cut my poinsettia and leaves out of some white cardstock and more patterned paper from the same sets used before using the Pristine Poinsettia Die and the Winter Greenery Dies.
I assembled my poinsettia together with liquid glue and then I adhered it down to my white stitched rectangle.


I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Holiday Stamps at the bottom and then adhered this panel onto the patterned paper one with foam adhesive. 
Then I secured everything down to my white cardbase.
Finally I added a little heart at the bottom and some clear sequins here and there to finish my design.

I'm so happy about how this Christmas card turned out, this unexpected color combo is my fave! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!


Or shop your favorites at Simon Says Stamp *HERE*

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento