mercoledì 22 dicembre 2021

Holiday Express card with Sunny Studio

Hello there! 
Today I'm so happy to share with you a cute Christmas card, featuring the Holiday Express stamp set by Sunny Studio.


Aww look at my Christmas express with all the Santa's reindeer and gifts! I love it so much!!
First of all I created a slimline panel with the Stitched Rectagle Dies ( using the partial die cutting technique) out of dark blue and white cardstock, then I die cut a snowy hill out of the white one using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies
I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images and added lots of details to them all with my white gel pen.


I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of my snowy hill and glued it onto my blue panel. Then I created a slightly bigger cardbase and a matching panel out of kraft cardstock and glued down all my layots elements as you see. 
I added all my images with foam adhesive and then drew little white dots here and there to create a snowy scene + I added some sparkle to all the Christmas gifts! 




Building this scene was so much fun, can't wait to wish one of my loved ones Happy Christmas with it! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!


Or shop your favorites at Simon Says Stamp *HERE*

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento