venerdì 24 dicembre 2021

"Merriest Christmas" with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and Happy Christmas Eve! 
Today I'm sharing an "all die cuts" Christmas card, made with all Hello Bluebird goodies..


I'm so happy about how this turned out, so pretty! 
First I created my cardbase out of white cardstock ( it measures 8 by 3 and 1/4 inches ) and I inked the front with blue Distress Inks. 
Then I die cut the snowy hill and all the other elements out of more white cardstock using these sets: Merriest Christmas Words Die ( die cut this twice), Frosty Flakes Die, Slimline Hill & Dale DIe and WInter Woods Overlay Die. 


I colored and assembled my snowman, added some embellishments with Tonic Nuvo Drops and let it dry. I also colored one of my die cut sentiment in light blue and glued it behind my white one to create a shadow effect. It's a little time consuming I have to say, but the effect is so cool! 
I also glued down my snowy hill and started placing all the elements. 


I added some glitter onto the snow before adhering everything down and then glued all the elements in place with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 

I really hope you like this Christmas card as much as I do and I'd love to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci






1 commento: