venerdì 3 dicembre 2021

Pretty Pink Posh December Guest!

Hello there,
I'm so happy I ca finally share I'm a (very happy!!) Pretty Pink Posh Guest Designer this month over on IG!! I love December so much and creating for the Holidays is my fave!

To kick -off all the festiveness that will overflow my IG account up to Christmas, let's start with these lovely gift tags/ little decorations I made with all Pretty Pink Posh goodies..
These penguins are so adorable and the ornament dies are awesome ( I had them on my wish list for sooo long!)



Here are all the Pretty Pink Posh supplies used:





Of course I totally forgot to take a photo of the back of each tag, there's a lovey winter/ Xmas sentiment there! 

I hope you like these and you'll join me this month both here and on IG!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram* too! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento