mercoledì 8 dicembre 2021

Christmas critters gift tags with Sunny Studio

Happy wednesday everyone!
Today I'm sharing these adorable Christmas gift tags made with all Sunny Studio products..


Aww the new Christmas critters set is soo cute! 
First of all I stamped all my images, colored them with copics and then die cut them out with their cooridnated dies. 
I also die cut 2 stitched banners out of white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle Dies set and stamped my sentiments onto them. 


I die cut 2 tags out of white cardstock and another 2 out of patterned paper from the All is bright 6x6 paper pad using the Scalloped Tag Circle dies and glued them back to back.
Then I sponged some Distress inks to the patterned paper sides to add interest/ dimension and glued all my elements with foam adhesive. 




Finally I added some ribbon at the top and a couple of Pure White Jewels + lots of details with my white gel pen.

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!


Or shop your favorites at Simon Says Stamp *HERE*

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento