martedì 7 dicembre 2021

"Let It Snow" special shaker card with Pretty Pink Posh!

Hello there!
Today I'm so happy to share this lovely winter Let It Snow shaker card I made with all Pretty Pink Posh cuties!
Love it soo much I can't stop playing with it and it!


First time I created this kind of interactive card with recycled plastic packaging and it's so easy to make but so WOW in real life ( and I hope in camera too!

It's called Edge to edge shaker card but for me, it's my new favorte shaler card to make cause it's stress free: no foam tape involved! 


Also it seems like tomorrow is going to snow here so that's perfect timing, isn't it?! Eheh!


Here are all the Pretty Pink Posh supplies used:






Hope you like this shaker card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento