lunedì 6 dicembre 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 114: A magical Christmas!

Happy monday everyone! 
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and we have a skecth for you to play with..


Sketches are so much fun to play with and for today's project I created a super fun starry background and added some custom details here and there to my design..


Aww I love these cards so much!
The pastel colors, this super cute unicorn and the vellum detail + the lovely scalloped frame ad those sentiments!!


I colored all the stars with Distress Inks and the unicorn with copics.


Doesn't make you dream about a magical Christmas?! 
And of course I forgot to take a picture of the inside, silly me.. the sentiment pun continues and it's so much fun! 

Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento