mercoledì 15 dicembre 2021

Christmas Baubles card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there! 
Today I made a super funa Christmas card featuring the Deck the Halls set by Sunny Studio..


Aww these Christmas baubles are so super cute! I love there's each for all the iconic Christmas characthers such as a gingerbread ( my favorite!), Santa's belt, a penguin, a reindeer and so much more! 
First of all I stamped them all out, I colored them with my copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies (I love that the dies also cut a little hole at the top for you!).


I added some gold twine to each ornaments and moved on to my cardbase. 
I die cut a stitched slimline panel out of dark blue cardstock using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies and I shorthened it a bit to around 7 inches.
I cut out a slightly bigger panel out of kraft cardstock and created a matching card base out of wite cardstock.
I glued all the baubles onto my blue panel with foam adhesive and then secured all the strings onto the back. I adhered this panel onto the kraft one with more foam adhesive and then glued everything onto my cardbase. 
I drew lots of dots onto my background with a white gel pen and added the "merry" at the bottom ( I die cut it out of white cardstock using the Christmas Garland Frame Die set).
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen, some sparkle and a little red pompon to turn my reindeer into Rudolph :)

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!


Or shop your favorites at Simon Says Stamp *HERE*

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento