martedì 30 novembre 2021

Christmas Tree decoration with Heffy Doodle

Hi there and happy tuesday!
Today I'm sharing a cute Christmas Tree felt decoration, made with all Heffy Doodle products..


Aww this little snow cutie is adorable, isn't it?!
I was looking at the Hot Air Balloon Dies the other day and I thought: "this shape works perfectly as a Christmas bauble!". 
So I die cut it multiple times out of felt and I used all felt from my stash: I had a pretty light blue one with white dots, some white one for the back and snow hill and a beige/ grey one for the top bauble element.


I free hand cut a snowy hill out of one of my white die cuts and then glued everything together, making sure I sandwiched a little ribbon at the top. You could easily stitch this together instead, I found glue was the easieast option here, since I was already going to glue down all the other elements. 
You have to be patiente though, if you're not using hot glue cause it will take some time to dry completely.
Also I didn't use stuffing for the inside cause I wanted a pretty flat ornament, I definitely recommend stitching if you'd like to add that instead :)
Best part: having fun with the decorations! 
So I created a little snowman using the Wanna Build a Snowman and die cut some leaves with the new Forest Leaves Dies for the top. I had some muted colors of felt so I went for a more elegant look, but you could definitely rock this in bright red, green and blues for a Classic Christmas style! 


I used some red sequins for the snowman buttons and some clear ones to embellish my snowy sky, plus some Nuvo Drops in black for its eyes.
On the back I added a little heart that was die cut using the Whole Lotta Hearts Dies out of red felt.
I had so much fun creating this ornament, it was super relaxing! 
You could also re-create this out of paper using all the Heffy Doodle colored cardstock and even create little kits for kids to play with :) 

Hope this inspires you to strech all your crafty supplies and create something new!

 Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento