lunedì 28 dicembre 2020

A little piece of Home Decor with SugarPea Designs!

Hi there and happy monday, I hope you had a lovely Christmas! 
Awww..I'm so super excited about today's project!
I made a little piece of home decor with all SugarPea Designs supplies and I'm so super happy with it! 


You know how much I fell in love with the Let's Stay Home set and I had to create something special with it of course!
Also.. Since we're all staying home more I thought it could be fun surrounding ourselves with handmade little decors..
And it was so super simple..it's like framing a card! 


So, for today I just cut out a white panel to match my frame. I'm all about a clean and simple  style with lots of white spaces so of course I went for white but you can really play with colors here and make it match your home or myabe your firend's home if you're thinking about giving this as a little happy 2021 gift! 

I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from the Let's Stay Home set and I went for sage and rustic pinks and neutral cause that's one of my ( way too many!) dream color palette but, once again, you can choose bright and bold colors to turn this onto a completely different home!


I arranged all the images into this cute little scene, I glued down with liquid glue and I added lots of details with a white gel pen. You have 2 choices here: adhering everything down completely flat to be able to sandwich your panel inside the fine glass panels into the frame ( as I chose to do, to protect my work of art, eheh!) or you could add lots of dimension and do not use the glass panel on the front.
I like it both ways, with the glass panel I just find it easier to clean from dust :)

I really hope you enjoy this special project and thank you so much for joining me during December as a SugarPea Designs guest! I'm so thankful, it's been a lovely adventure! 

Hope you like this frmae as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento