sabato 12 dicembre 2020

"Cozy Christmas Wishes" cards with Pinkfresh Studio!

Happy weekend!
I'm so happy to share a couple of cards made with the beautiful "Cozy Christmas Wishes" set by Pinkfresh Studio today.. 


Aww.. I'm so totally in love with these! 
First of all I created my cardbases out of white cardstock, then die cut matching stitched panels out of kraft cardstock and embellished them with some Nuvo Snow Storm mousse onto a falling snow stencil.


While they were drying I die cut 2 dotted rectangles out of white cardstock, stamped my beautiful Christmas illustration on each of them and colored them all with copics. 


I glued my kraft panels onto the fronts of my cardbases and mounted my decorated panels on top with foam adhesive.
Finally I added lots of details with a white gel pen to all the Xmas foliage and some Glossy Accents on each of the little red berries.
I'd love to enter the Pinkfres Studio December Monthly Challenge with these cards..


I hope you enjoy and like these as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


2 commenti:

  1. These are so adorable, and beautifully colored! Thanks for playing along with our December challenge!

    RispondiElimina