lunedì 14 dicembre 2020

A cute and cosy festive card with SugarPea Designs!

Hi there!
Today I'm so happy to share this cute  and cozy festive card I made with all SugarPea Designs goodies!


Awww I love the Let's Stay Home set soo soo much! All these images are so delicate and elegant, it's my favorite! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images with their coordinated dies.


As you can notice I added a little frame with a Santa hat to my scene and that was super simple to make. I just stamped my frame image, then masked the frame itself and stamped the little hat inside! I used the Here Comes Santa Clause set and the little hat is from my favorite Santa: the one with milk and a cookie! 


I put the inner Interior Designer me to work (ihih!) and I created this sweet home scene. As I was happy with the placement I secured down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I added lots of details with a white gel pen to all my images and I stamped my sentiment at the bottom.
I love the sentiment, it's so perfect for the time we are living in right now and it's also fun and classy! 
I also added a little heart ( I used the tiny stamp included in the Hey Winter set) and now my card is ready to wish one of my friend Merry Christmas!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento