mercoledì 16 dicembre 2020

"Far away but close to the heart" card with Hello Bluebird

Hello there!
Today I have another cute Hello Bluebird card to share and this one is.. interactive! 


Since I mastered how to create simple and easy Peek a Boo cards long ago, following a Jennifer's video, I like to create them from time to time and I thought the new Longe Distance set by Hello Bluebird would have been perfect for this design!


I also had so much fun embellishing the front ot my card with these gorgeous snowflakes! I die cut them all out of white cardstock, using the Paper Snowflakes set by Hello Bluebird and colored them with copics.


I placed some of them on the inside of my card too and I added some Nuvo Drops details too.
Also the sentiment is soo sweet and it's perfect for the time we are currently leaving, to send love and comfort during these Holiday Season.

I hope you enjoy and like this much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento