venerdì 25 dicembre 2020

Surfing Santa interactive card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and Merry Merry Christmas! 
I hope you're having a lovely day celebrating the Holidays and I wish you all the joy and happiness for 2021! 
I'm so very happy to celebrate with you today, with a fun interactive card that features the Surfing Santa mini set by Sunny Studio! 





















Fun fact: for today's project I was actually inspired by the TV news! Yes, cause every year, the day after Christmas as I watch the news with my family I always see how Christmas was celebrated in the world and all our friends from Australia are always at the beach, surfing in Santa costumes, ihih! 





















So I created this super fun interactive card ( but also simple to make, I promise!) and I can't stop playing with my little Santa who can actually surf and move into the ocean waves.





















To create this card I used the Surfing Santa set , it's coordinated dies, the Catch a Wave Dies and some basic shape dies.

Please take a look at how I created my card *HERE* and enjoy!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento