lunedì 7 dicembre 2020

"Fall is my favorite with you" card with SugarPea Designs!

Hi there!
I'm so super happy to announce that I'm a guest over at SugarPea Designs this December, YAY!


You know how much I love festive cardmaking so this is the perfect time to play with lots of new to me goodies from a lovely new to me brand! 

For today, since it's Fall ( even if we're all getting ready for the Holidays!) I couldn't resist creating a sweet card with the adorable Hey Fall set..


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I inked my background on the front with the Geo Snowflake Stencil and some Worn Lipstick Distress ink oxide.


Then I stamped all my images from the Hey Fall set, I colored them all with copics and cut them out. I currently don't have their coordinated dies so I fussy cut them, but I definitely recommend those as well :) 
I also die cut part of my sentiment using the Thanks Word SugarCut set out of white cardstock and colored it with some dark brown copics. 
Then I cut out a circle out of white cardstock and stamped my other sentiment on there.


Finally I placed all my elements into this cute scene and secured them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. I also added lots of details with a white gel pen to all my fall cuties and some clear sequins as embellishments here and there. 

I hope you like this and you are now inspired to create with your SugarPea Designs goodies!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento