venerdì 11 dicembre 2020

Sledding Critters card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm sharing an interactive Christmas card showcasing the Sledding Critters set by Sunny Studio Stamps.


Aww look at all those cuties dashing through the snow with their Christmas presents! 
This set is so cute and I love all the critters together in the sled: you can find a seal, a penguin, a dog and many more..



As you pull the white panel at the top by taking it where the little heart is, it reveals a little window with a sweet sentiment! 
Isn't it magical?! 


I thought this set was perfect for an interactive card since beaing a sled and I chose to make a sliding window one but I have so many more ideas!
I'd love to create a pull tab one that reveals a sentiment maybe or just one that makes the sled go back and forth.. you can definitely create so many cute winter scene with it.

These are all the Sunny Studio Stamps products I used to create my card today: 

Please take a look at how I created it *HERE* and enjoy! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento