lunedì 21 dicembre 2020

A beary cute Christmas with SugarPea Designs!

Hello there! 
Today I have a beary cute SugarPea Designs card to share with all of you!


Oh look at this cutie, he has a sweater! Sooo adorable!
First of all.. (yes u're right!) I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I also cut out a slightly smaller panel, I inked it up with blue Distress inks and I let it dry completely.


Then I stamped all my images from the Hey Winter set, I colored everything with copics, added some details with my white gel pen and cut them out. As you may notice the bear doesn't come all dressed up and that's perfect, you can totally use this set all year round for lots of different occasions like Valentine's Day, a birthday, a sending love kind of card and then added the little sweater for the colder months :) Also I don't currently have coordinated dies for this set, but I totally recommend those as well!


I glued my blue panel on the top front of my cardbase and then I added all my images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 
I stamped my sentiment ( that's so appropriate for the 2020 Holidays!) at the bottom and added lots of dots to my background to turn my scene into a snowy one.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento