giovedì 24 dicembre 2020

"Happy Christmas Eve" with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy Christmas Eve!
I thought about how to wish you all a Merry Christmas Eve and the best way I can do it, is to make some cards for you to enjoy and be inspired by..


So the Holy Night set is the most adorable one from the Winter Sunny Studio release to create Nativity cards and I think the illustrations are soo cute! Of course I couldn't let Christmas go without making some more cards with it..


First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images, then added some details to them all with my white gel pen.
Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, masked the bottom and inked the top front with Peacock Distress ink.


I placed all my images into this cute scene and glued them down with foam adhesive. 
Then I stamped my beautiful beautiful sentiment from the Inside Greetings Christmas set ( Aww and look at that font!) a the bottom and added the stars on the sky. 
Finally I drew little dots on the background with my white gel pen.
Of course I did every step twice to create a couple of cards :)

Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento