giovedì 17 dicembre 2020

"Merry Christmas" with Heffy Doodle!

Hi there! 
Today I'm super happy to share a pastel Christmas card I made with these adorable Heffy Doodle cuties..


Awww I'm so in love with this festive card! 
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and cut out my images.


Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and inked the front with the Worn Liptick Distress Ink Oxide. I also stamped my sentiment from the Elfing Christmas Words set at the bottom and then I had fun playing with my images and creating a Christmas tree shape with them all! 
As I was happy with the placement I glued everything down with foam adhesive.


Finally I added some details to all my images with my white gel pen, some clear sequins here and there as embellishments and a lot of sparkle with the Wink Of Stella clear brush.

Please find here down below all the products I used to make my cards! 
* please note, I'm sorry If anything is missing here! I love to mix and match new and old goodies :)




Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento