sabato 19 dicembre 2020

A sweet "Thank you" card with Hello Bluebird

Hi there and happy saturday! 
Today I'm sharing this sweet "Thank you" card made with the new Feed the Birds set by Hello Bluebird..


Aww these images are soo lovely! 
I wanted today's project to have kind of a vintage feel to it, something a little bit retro..like old postcards so.. I went for a kraft background and more rich but still muted colors.


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then die cut my frame out of some more white paper using the Gallery Frame # 4 Die. I added a little snowy hill ( die cut with the Hill and Dale set) at the bottom and stamped my sentiment on it plus, I added my kraft background behind the frame with liquid glue and mounted everything onto the front of my card.


Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images, placed them into this cute scene and glued them down. 
Finally I added lots of details to them all with a white gel pen and also added lots of little dots over my scene to make it super snowy and wintery!

I hope you enjoy and like this as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


1 commento:

  1. This is such a cute card and I love love love the Kraft paper in the background; it does give it a vintage feeling. Thank you for explaining how you put it altogether also. I love how you colored everything, especially the birds!

    RispondiElimina