mercoledì 9 dicembre 2020

"You warm my heart" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm so excited to share this festive card I made with all Lawn Fawn cuties!


Awww I'm in love! I'm so super happy about how this card turned out and I adore it so so much!
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images form these sets: Snow Day + coordinated dies, Snow globe scenes + coordinated dies.


I placed all my images into this cute mini winter scene and glued them down onto my white cardbase with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 
Then I added lots of sparkle and some details with my white gel pen. 


I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, added a little heart, some snowflakes and lots of glitters onto the tree tops.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento