lunedì 7 dicembre 2020

"Happy Holidays" with Lawn Fawn!

Happy monday friends! 
It's finally time for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and we have a color inspiration board for you..


I was inspired to create a sweet North Pole scene today and here's it..


Aww these little bears are soo cute, havig fun, ice skating, fishing.. so adorable!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, masked the bottom and inked the top with Broken China Distress Ink Oxide.


Then I stamped, colored with copics and cut out all my images from the Beary Happy Holidays set. I added some details with a white gel pen, placed them into this cute little scene and glued them down with foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment, drew some little white dots on my sky and added some chunky glitter to my scene.
Hope you like this card as much as I do and that you are now inspired to create!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento