lunedì 21 dicembre 2020

"Let it snow" interactive card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there!

This is my third post of the day, please check my Lawn Fawnatics post *HERE* and my SugarPea Designs December Guest project *HERE*, thank you! 

So I'm super happy to be back on the Lawn Fawn blog today, with a beary cute interactive card! 


Aww these little bears are soo adorable! 
First of all I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images from these sets: Snow Much Fun + coordinated dies and Yeti or Not + coordinated dies.



I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I also cut out a matching panel. I die cut all the elements I needed to create my interactive elements out of another piece of white cardstock and out of my matching panel using the Waving Pull Tab Starter Set. 
I assembled my interactive mechanism and then placed all my images on to my panel. As I was happy with my little scene I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I glued my panel down to the front of my card and stamped my sentiment.
I added some details with a white gel pen and a little red heart at the bottom.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento