domenica 13 dicembre 2020

"Snowy Wishes" card with Hello Bluebird

Happy sunday crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing another cute Hello Bluebird card made with the new release..


These new sweet images from the Bunny Hill set are perfect for winter and so is this new Downhill Vertical Scene slimline background die.
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and die cut my background out of more white cardstock. 


Then I inked all the background elements with Distress inks to create this fun rainbow scene effect.
I used Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers.
Then I stamped my images, colored them with copics and cut them all out with their coordinated dies.


I glued down all my images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, then I stamped my sentiments.
Finally I added lots of details with my white gel pen and sparkle with the Wink of Stella clear brush.
Aww this card is soo cute, I love it! 

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento