venerdì 18 dicembre 2020

"Fleece Navidad" cards with Pink and Main!

Hello there and happy friday! 
Today I'm sharing a couple of super fun and festive cards featuring Pink and Main


OMG these are soo cute! You know how much I love these adorable little llamas and those sentiment! ihih!!
First of all I created my cardbases out of white cardstock and stamped, colored with copics and cut out all my images from the Fa La Llama set.


Then placed my Mask it Heart stencil on the front and inked it with some Worn Lipstick Distress ink oxide using my mini ergonomic blender brush, on both cards.
I stamped my sentiments and glued down my images with foam adhesive.


Finally I added lots of details to all my images using a white gel pen and embellished the bacjground with some Nuvo Drops to turn these into snowy scenes.
I love the pun sentiment and the rainbow colors on there, hope they'll make my friends smiling!

Hope you like them too and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento