giovedì 10 dicembre 2020

"It's snow time" with Hello Bluebird!

Hello!
These days I've been so happy to create with the new Hello Bluebird release and today I'm sharing my first card with you..


Aww look at all these cuties from the new Polar Friends set, they're so adorable!!
First of all I die cut my snowy hills using the new Winter Walk Scene die, then I created a matching cardbase out of white cardstock and inked the front with Distress inks.


I went all in with rainbow colors so I chose Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick. 
Then I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all my images. 
I placed all my elements into this cute scene and secured everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment, added some details with my gel pen to all the images and lots of sparkle with my Wink of Stella clear brush.
I love this card so soo much, hope you like it too and thanks a lot for stopping by!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento