mercoledì 23 dicembre 2020

"Peace to the world" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Today's project is a lovely Christmas card, made with the adorable Polar Friends cuties by Hello Bluebird.


Aww this is sooo cuper cute, isn't it?!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then stamped the Simply Squared Background  on the front with a light lilac ink.


Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images plus the sentiments from the Joy and Peace set. 
I placed them into this cute scene and glued them all down with foam adhesive.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and lots of sparkle with my Wink Of Stella clear brush.
I love this cleand and simple card and I hope you like it too!

I'd love to wish you all Happy Holidays! May your Christmas be filled with love and happiness :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento