lunedì 4 gennaio 2021

Bubble Bath baby card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there and happy New Year! 
Hope 2021 will be a lovely year for us all :)

I'm starting of my "2021 crafting adventures" with Lawn Fawn today, cause it's time for the first Lawn Fawantics Challenge of the year, YAY!


The new theme is outstanding occacions andof course I had to make a Hello baby card cause they're my favorite to make! 


Aww this little bear having a bubbles bath is soo cute! 


I made this boy themed so I chose yellow and light blue colors but you could change it to yellow and pink and it would be perfect for a hello baby girl card too!


What you need to make it:

Rub a dub dub set

Snow much fun set + coordinated dies

Magic iris camera pull tab add on

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento