giovedì 30 settembre 2021

"Nuts about you" cards with Heffy Doodle!

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a couple of clean and simple Heffy Doodle cards, perfect for Autumn..


The new Nuts About You set is soo cute, I love all these little critters so much! 

First of all I created 2 cardbases out of white cardstock and I inked my backgrounds on the fronts by sponging some Distress Ink onto the Falling Leaves stencil.


Next I worked on my images and sentiments: I colored all the scene elements with my copics and cut them out ( I fussy cut them out cause I don't have the coordinated dies but they're avaiable as well!) + created some sentiment stripes using the fun greetings included in the set.
Finally I created these simple Autumn scenes and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 


I had so much fun making these cards, hope they inspire you to create! 



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento