mercoledì 15 settembre 2021

"Fall Friends" card with Sunny Studio!

Hi there! 
Today I'm showcasing the new Fall Friends set by Sunny Studio..


Aww this set it soo cute! 
First I created a cardbase out of white cardstock and covered part of the front with a stripe of this beautiful patterned paper included in the Sweater Weather 6x6 set. I added some white little dots on it and then moved onto my images. 


I stamped them all with a copic friendly ink, colored them and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. I arranged them into this cute little scene and glued them down with foam adhesive. Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and the card is finished! 


Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson! 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



1 commento:

  1. Fun little critters! I like the layout of this card. Cute and unique!

    RispondiElimina