sabato 11 settembre 2021

"Boo" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Today I have a "too cute to spook" Halloween card featuring all products from the new Hello Bluebird September Release..


These new little Halloween ghosts are so super cute! 
First of all I inked a white piece of cardstock with purple and violet Distress Inks and added lots of gold sparkles with my watercolors. I let it dry completely and then die cut it with the new Full Moon Scene Die set. I crated a matching square cardbase out of white cardstock, I inked my cloudy sky on the front and then glued my die cut scene on top.


I die cut all my little elements from the Ghostly Night Die set out of white cardstock, colored them all with my copics, added some details with a white gel pen and glued them down. 


I did the same for my "boo" sentiment at the bottom and I love that the Knightely LC Large Alpha Die set cuts not only these beautiful alphabet letters but also a little frame around them that makes them even more beautiful and versatile! 
Finally I added some clear sequins here and there to finish my design.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento