domenica 12 settembre 2021

Heffy Doodle Release Inspiration Part 2!

Hello there and happy sunday!
Today I'm sharing a couple more cards made with the new Heffy Doodle Release plus a little sneak peek of a projects coming later in the month..


 


I love this new mini set!
The little notepad, pen and pencil just make me happy and they're perfect forso many occasion: Back to school cards, teacher cards, card for your stationary obsessed friends ( ehehe!) and so on..
I paired them with some goodies from the previous release and I love how everything goes so nicely together!



And it's Fiesta time - ihih! Oh my gosh, creating this card was so much fun! I made the background by embossing the stencil on it ( I used my die cutting machine and an embossing mat), added all my die cut elements and then I went crazy with all my Nuvo Drops creating fun confetti looking embellishments here and there! 

And here's a little sneak peek on the projects I've been creating for Sept. 30.. you'll get nuts about theme -eheh! 



The whole new Heffy Doodle is now avaiable at Ellen Hutson, YAY!

Please if I inspire you with all my cards consider shopping using my links ( at no extra cost to you, I'll receive a small commission) I would really appreciate that! 




Thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento