mercoledì 8 settembre 2021

"Happy Autumn" card wth Sunny Studio

Hello! 
Today I'm sharing a Sunny Studio Fall themed card to celebrate the upcoming season ..


This new autumn themed set is so cool! It features layering pumpkins and leaves and look at that beautiful sentiment! 
First of all I created a white cardbase and covered the front with a stripe of kraft cardstock. Then I stamped all my images from the Crisp Autumn set using a combo of Memento Drop inks and Lawn Fawn ones. I die cut them out using their coordinated dies and glued them down into this fall scene with foam adhesive.


I added some white embellishments here and there with my Tonic Nuvo Drops and this card is ready to wish "Happy Autumn" to one of my friends! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson! 



Hope you like this Fall card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento