lunedì 6 settembre 2021

Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 2

Hi there and welcome to the Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 2!
Today I have another cute card to share.. here's it!


More cute critters? Yes, please! eheh! 
My card here showcases the new Tree Neighbors set and the High Rise Tree Scene but please check the Hello Bluebird blog today cause there are many many more new products to discover there :)
( You'll thank me later.. or maybe not! eheh!!) 


The owl, yeah maybe that's my favorite but I'll probably end up saying that for them all! 
There's a critter for everybody here: owl, squirrell, fox, bunny, bear and so many more.


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Preview Day 3! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento