venerdì 10 settembre 2021

Fall inspiration with the new Heffy Doodle Release - Part 1

 Hello there and happy weekend!
Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with the new Heffy Doodle Release..




I love this new wood texture die paired up with these fall solid colors for a clean and simple Autumn card. 
The little leaves are so pretty and can be used for so many projects + it was nice making a card with just die cuts!




This card showcases my new favorites: the woodland critters! And the new leaves stencil and the new vertical greetings and the wood textured background again. 
Love love love all these new goodies and they're now avaiable at Ellen Hutson, YAY!

Please if I inspire you with all my cards consider shopping using my links ( at no extra cost to you, I'll receive a small commission) I would really appreciate that! 

Here's the whole new release..there's a lot to choose from!




Thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento