martedì 7 settembre 2021

Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 3

Hi there and welcome to the Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 3!
It's time for some Halloween inspiration around here.. are you ready?


Who glows there? I mean.. how fun is that?! And look at all those incredible Jack-o'-lanterns there, they make me giggle sooo much!
So the sets I'm featuring in my project today are: Jack, Good Fright and Full Moon. 
As always keep an eye on the Hello Bluebird blog everyday to, cause there are always more goodies to be revealed! 


Coloring all these little pumpkins and adding all the funny faces was so much fun, I adore creating too cute to spook Halloween cards and this set is perfect for that. Plus it's pretty much all die cutting technique here and that was a nice twist for a new and fresh design.


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for Preview Day 4, it's release Day - YAY!! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento