giovedì 16 settembre 2021

It's Lawn Fawn Release Day!

Hi there! 

It's Lawn Fawn Release Day! YAY! 

I have lots of cute Holidays projects planned with this fun release so, be sure to check all the new goodies out *HERE* and stay tuned for lots of inspirations! 

Here's a little peek at some Fall themed card I created..






These little mice are soo cute and I love the little Holiday doggies, this new Lawn Fawn release is amazing!! 
If you fancy some shopping click *HERE*, have fun and leave a comment down below with your top faves! 
All the new goodies are avaiable at Ellen Hutson to, click *HERE*

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you tomorrow with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento