mercoledì 22 settembre 2021

A mice way to say "Thank you" with Sunny Studio

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
Today I have a mice card showcasing the new Words of Gratitude set by Sunny Studio ..


Aww I love this card so much, it makes me smile!
First of all I die cut a stitched oval out of white cardstock and a scalloped one ( Mat 1) out of this pretty patterned paper from the Sweater Weather 6x6 set. I created a matching cardbase with the partial die cutting technique and I glued everything together with liquid glue. 


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Harvest Mice set, glued them down into this cute little scene with foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment at the bottom. In this new set you can find so many lovely ways to say thank you on your cards and there's also a new die set that coordinates: Thank you words die
Finally I added a little pink heart and some Nuvo Drops embellishments here and there. 


Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento