venerdì 24 settembre 2021

A coffee lovers card with SugarPea Designs!

Hi there and happy friday! 
Today I have a cute SugarPea Designs card to share..


I can't stop creating with the Coffee Cuties set, it's way too adorable and look at my little mug, she has glasses on, Awwww! 


I also love me a good pun sentiment and here there are 2! And they're so much fun, they make me giggle a lot!


I made my mug holding a little heart for you know.. extra cuteness and I love it!

What you need to make it:




This card is part of the Sweet2Repeat IG Hop by SugarPea so, be sure to hop on Instagram and join the fun! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento