martedì 21 settembre 2021

Happy pumpkins with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy tuesday! 
I'm sharing a cute and pretty, joyful Halloween card today that's made with all Hello Bluebird products.


Oh gosh I loove these little happy pumpkins sooo much!
Yes, those are stenciled and yes there are no stencils in the Hello Bluebird range right now, I created it myself with the Jack Die set! 


First of all I die cut the white and kraft panels using the Nesting Mini Slimline Die set and I glued the kraft one onto a matching white cardbase. 
Then I stamped my sentiment from the Halloween Fun set onto another little die cut rectangle.


And now.. onto the stencil - the fun part! 
Simply take a piece of acetate and die cut your favorite pumpkin shae out of it, then take another piece and die cut your favorite happy face out of it and go on for evry element you'd like to stencil.
I chose this fun chubby pumpkin and started inking the first in the center ( I used all Distress inks for this), then move and did the nxt one one the same line on the right, then on the left and then I moved up and started inking anither line and so on moving onto all my panel.
I let them dry and then I went on with my all my custom face stencils, the confetti ones and the little pumpkin tops. 
It's like creating your own patterned paper, I had so much fun creating this card! 
Finally I glued my decorated panel onto my card, added the sentiment with foam adhesive and some clear sequins.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you tomorrow with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento